Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two and Half Months of Photos.

These are all out of order. I can't figure out how to move them around without it taking forever.


This old man followed me around in Fabriano telling me that I was the "ragazza di miei suoni" (the girl of his dreams) and that I had "occhi del mar" (eyes of the ocean). He was obviously nuts. Hah


Yep, this is what I look like when I travel. They have dubbed me "the turtle".


A tower at pisa with Erica and Diana.




Sara, Whitney, Diana, and I atop a bell tower in Cuisi in Tuscany.


Thought I would throw in a nightlife picture. Clearly sober. This is us girls in Barcelona.


A birds eye view of Dan and I at the Duomo in Siena.


Hanging out at Parc Guell in Barcelona.


Parc Guell again: Sara, Me, Erica, Diana, Whitney, and Lisa.


The whole group at Paestum in Campagna.


Sarah came to visit from Paris the week my parents were here. This was us at the Wales v. Italy rugby game. The boys were random well-dressed Welshmen.


On the ferry in Venice.


During my parents' and Sarah's visit. A nighttime visit to Trevi Fountain.
Sarah and I at the game.


Momma and I out for a few drinks with the rest of the gang.


Singing at dinner. As usual.


This is one of the cool buildings we got to see. This is what we do EVERYWHERE. sketch.



Love you all. Have happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment